A clear-sighted new book from Brian Andreas about choosing a life that truly lights you up & beginning to walk towards that. Every. Single. Day.
With surprising simplicity, Bring Your Life Back To Life opens up how you choose a fully alive life in every moment.
As the internationally recognized writer & artist behind StoryPeople writes: I’d hit the point where I wasn’t willing to settle for a life that worked. What called to me was a life that played & danced & soared. But if I wanted that, I was going to have to choose it. Walk toward it in every moment. I couldn’t settle any more for a life where I’m not all in, in every moment.
This is the gentle, clear & powerful guide that comes out of that choice.
If you’re ready for that kind of life yourself, here’s a good place to start. It’s a perfect companion to carry along with you as you choose your own path toward joy…
The custom book nook includes a complete set of Brian's 12 books, including the out-of-print Still Mostly True & signed copies of his two most recent releases, Impossible to Know & Bring Your Life Back To Life.
• Mostly True (softcover)
• Still Mostly True (softcover)
• Going Somewhere Soon (softcover)
• Strange Dreams (softcover)
• Hearing Voices (softcover)
• Trusting Soul (softcover)
• Traveling Light (hardcover)
• Some Kind of Ride (hardcover)
• Theories of Everything (hardcover)
• Something Like Magic (hardcover)
• Impossible to Know (hardcover)
• Bring Your Life Back To Life (hardcover)
• Handmade from wood, hand-painted with acrylics
• Measures approximately 12"H x 19"W x 11 1/4"D
• Reclaimed boards will vary slightly, but overall design & paint scheme as pictured